Monday, December 17, 2012

SUNDAY SOCIAL

 
 
 Hola great people!
 
I know I know I know. I am slacking big time. I can't even get the "Sunday" Social out on Sunday lol.. Geez, well I really wanted to do this post so here it goes. Just pretend you're reading it on Sunday. :)
 
 
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
My is locked so when you first push the button to turn it on you'll see two dolphins jumping out of the water getting ready to dive back into the water. Something resembling this:
 
I absolutely LOVE dolphins so that's why I have that. Then when you get to my phones home screen I have a photo of two hearts, that have angel wings behind them and a banner going across that says "TRUST"
 
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
I have a little table with my heater, my laptop, desk lamp, cell phone when not in use, lotion, deodorant, and my word search book and a pen .
 
3. What is your least favorite chore?
I think I would have to say dishes, or cleaning the bathroom. They run neck and neck. I despise doing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom.
 
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
The person before me posted getting out of bed. I would have to agree LOL but my answer would be, and up until three days ago I probably wouldn't have been saying this but if I could eliminate doing my hair in the morning I would. I hate having to get up earlier than I want to just so I can make sure my hair is done and presentable. When I had my hair braided and twisted I didn't have to really worry about it because it was already done for me....oh the joys of being a chick lol
 
5. What do you do to vent anger?
Usually I cry, when I am REALLY upset the only thing I can do is cry. I don't cuss, if I need to scream I'll do that to, and then vent to a friend.
 
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Does my birthday count? LOL okay in all seriousness I LOVE Thanksgiving, I would have to say that is my all time favorite holiday. I love to cook, I love to share what I have cooked with people that I love and care about. I love inviting people over and giving back, especially to those that are like me and don't have family here. it's an absolutely GREAT holiday.
 
SS <3
 
Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment