Monday, August 26, 2013

RE-VAMPING/RE-BRANDING

Hello beautiful people,

I have decided to go a slightly different direction with my blog/vlog. Not straying off too far, but actually falling into my niche. I will still talk hair, still talk healthy living (ie. working out, meals etc) I will also be adding in beauty and some plus size fashion will be in there as well.

I am so excited to go through the re-branding process. I have a graphics artist in the process of creating my new logo and banner...CAN'T WAIT, I am in the process of getting a dot com, some business cards and so much more. This ish is serious!! LOL 

My new name is not that different than my current name but its different. All shall be revealed soon and I am so excited I just wanted to share with you all.

Thank you for the continued love and support and baring with me through it all. I really appreciate it :)

Peace & Blessings

~N

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see all the new changes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Melissa it means so much...this is a fun and exciting time :)

      Delete