Sunday, October 21, 2012

SUNDAY SOCIAL

This is my first participation in a Sunday Social so here goes nothing. Thanks to Ashley & Neely for starting this....


This Weeks Questions:

1. What do you value most in life? I value my friendships, and my family. Friendship and family are VERY important to me.

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why? The greatest invention....I would have to say DVR, the fact that I don't have to listen to those lame painful commercials and I can watch an hour show in about 45 minutes or so...AHHH-MAZING :)

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life? Being true to yourself, always striving to achieve your goals no matter how hard or what naysayers may say. Do you and don't let anyone stop you.

 4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone? I'm not actually sure. I think I want to be remembered in a positive light, the one that used to smile all the time and was so positive and happy.

  5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? To date being healed from going through a terrible divorce, graduating from school!!!! I still want to go back and complete more but to be able to finally have finished something is a definite accomplishment. Lastly, finally getting into the studio and laying down my vocals on a song :)

 6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you? This is a hard one but I the first person that came to mind was Queen Latifah. I love her as an actress and maybe even Jill Scott. I love her as an actress too....

SS <3

If you're not participating in the Sunday Social....How would you answer these questions??

4 comments:

  1. Great answers! :D All the sunday socials are fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are...I'm already ready for next Sunday lol

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOOOOVE Jill Scott. And I love my DVR and I'm gonna have to agree with you on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday Socials look fun! I saw Sabz and now yours! I agree, do you and be true to yourself! Words to live by!

    ReplyDelete