Tuesday, October 2, 2012

CUFFING SEASON?!?!

It's the first week of October, my my where has the time gone? The year is almost over, it's beginning to look a lot like fall. For some the leaves are starting to change colors, the temperature is starting to drop, you are now seeing people in sweaters, or jackets, or other warmer clothing. The sun is still shining but the hot summer months have gone. For us in So-Call.....the temperature is still on HELL. Guess we didn't get the memo it's Fall Season.

So with that being said I have been seeing a lot of post, articles, tweets and facebook messages about it not being Fall Season but CUFFING SEASON....
What is cuffing season you ask? Cuffing is a termed coined (by I don't know who) that just basically means you have a man or female in your life. That special someone, your boo, your lover, your boy or girl toy etc etc. Cuffing Season is the time of year when all the spring/summer flings have diminished, or at least coming to an end. Its the colder months where you need that special someone to cuddle with, to sit by the fire and smooch with, the person you stay in and watch movies with, with a candle light dinner and wine before. Yea you know what I'm talking about.....(CONFESSION: I really miss those moments) 

So this in a nutshell is cuffing season. Why is it called that. I have no clue. I find it kind of weird myself but hey...it is what is. Have you ever heard of cuffing season? Of all my years on the earth I have never ever heard of cuffing season, I was really taken aback when I saw stuff about it. Apparently it's all the craze. I even read an article on how to prepare for cuffing season. It talked about anything from sexy lingerie, to how to shave or not shave, wax or not wax, landing strip or no landing strip.....yea it's a lil much to me so much information all at once hahaha. To each their own I suppose. 

So I am curious...as always. How many of my beautiful readers have heard of "Cuffing Season?" How do you prepare for cuffing season? Married or unmarried do you go the extra mile to make sure you are "right and tight" for the fall/winter months as you do for the spring/summer months? What are your thoughts about this coined word "Cuffing Season". Thoughts, comments, concerns? 

As always please share, subscribe & comment 

SS <3


5 Ways to Prep for Cuffing Season





6 comments:

  1. Cuffing season... Nope, I hadn't heard of that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Nikkiana now that you know what it is have you ever experienced it?

      Delete
  2. cuffing season is false hope as Ive seen and experienced lol.....usually when the warmer temperatures come back around all that "cuffing" talk goes right out the window

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chad do you participate in Cuffing Season? Do you agree with it or disagree?

      Delete
  3. Never heard of it and never experienced it. I was out of the dating scene from 18-30 and for the last few years, I just don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of cuffing season but i guess it means you got a hand cuff on and someone else is wearing the other either way i find it interesting how some guys want to be with someone during the holiday winter season and then want to drop girls the minute summer hits crazy people i tell ya #imcuffedyearround

    ReplyDelete